10 Best Water Purifier in India for home Review & Price Comparison. A water Purifier is one of the most important home appliances in India. To get Safe drinking water, Buying RO water Purifier is the only way.
Terms used in Water Purifiers and what it means to you
So many terms like RO, UV, MF, TDS, etc are quite confusing the customers. Let’s see what they are and how they affect your buying decision.
RO:- Reverse Osmosis water purification system that uses a membrane to remove ions, molecules, and large particles from drinking water. Reverse osmosis water purification system removes many types of dissolved and suspended bacteria from water.
UV:- In this process water is purified by Ultraviolet Light. Ultraviolet Light kills bacteria, viruses, and cysts.
MF:- MF known as Microfiltration is a type of filtration in which unclean fluid is forced to pass through a special membrane to separate microorganisms and suspended particles. It is commonly used with RO purification.
What is TDS in Water:- TDS is known as Total Dissolved Solids. TDS is the total amount of charged ions, minerals, salts or metals dissolved in a given amount of water. TDS is expressed in units of mg per unit volume of water (mg/L). Its also referred to as parts per million (ppm).
Now, the most difficult terminology is clear to you. Select the water purifier as per your requirement. RO+UV+MF or RO+UV or RO+MF type of water purifiers.
Which is the Water Purifier Brand is best for home use in India?
Table Of Contents
- Best Water Purifier in India for home use
- AO Smith Z9 Green RO 10 Litre Wall Mountable , Table Top RO+SCMT Black 10Litre Water Purifier
- HUL Pureit Copper+ Mineral RO + UV + MF 7 stage Table top / Wall Mountable Black & Copper 8...
- Faber Galaxy RO+UF+MAT, 9 Liters, 7 Stage Mineral Water Purifier with Upto 2500 TDS, White
- HUL Pureit Advanced Pro Mineral RO+UV 6 Stage Wall Mounted Counter top Black 7L Water Purifier
- Eureka Forbes Aquasure from Aquaguard Delight 7-litres Table Top/Wall Mountable RO+UV+MTDS (White) Water Purifier
- KENT Grand+ 9-litres Wall Mountable RO + UV + UF + TDS Controller (White) 20-Ltr/hr Water Purifier
- A.O.Smith X2 5 Litre UV (Ultra Violet) + UF (Ultra Fine) Black 5 Litre Water Purifier
- Eureka Forbes Aquaguard Marvel 8L RO+UV e-boiling+MTDS with Active Copper Water Purifier (White & Black)
- HUL Pureit Eco Water Saver Mineral RO+UV+MF wall mounted/Counter top Black 10L Water Purifier
- V-Guard Zenora RO+UF+MB 7 Litre Water Purifier With 7 Stage Purification (White)
- Hul Pureit Ultima RO+UV Water Purifier
- Kent Grand Plus 8 Litre Mineral RO+UV Water Purifier
- Best Water Purifier Buying Guide
- Which is the Best Water Purifier in India for use?
- Which is the Best RO Water Purifiers in India?
- Explore Water Purifiers As Per Price Range
There are so many popular Water Purifier Brands in India. Brands like HUL Pureit, Kent, LivePure, etc. Get the Best from so many Brands.
Best Water Purifier in India for home use
How this List of Best Water Purifiers in India for Borewell Water is made?
- Extreme research is done online on various shopping sites.
- Highly rated products are hand-picked.
- Products having excellent reviews are segregated and made this list.
- 5 Best Water Purifiers are selected for you based on these ratings and reviews
- Colour: Black; Power: 60 watts; Input Water Temperature: 5°C to 45°C; Operative Input VOLTAGE: 150 ~300V AC, 50 Hz; Material Tank Type : Virgin food -grade ABS
- Can be used for TDS upto 2000ppm
- 36.9 cms (Length)x 32.6 cms (Width) x 48.2 cms (Height)
- 1-Year* Comprehensive Warranty which includes all filters and RO Membrane (*Input Water should have TDS
- Water Purifier, Manual, Mounting Accessories , Tube & Connectors
- Color: Black and Copper, Capacity: 8 litres, Power: 60 watts, Input Water Temperature: 10˚ to 40˚C, Operative Input voltage: 100 -300V ac; 50Hz, Material tank type: Food grade engineered plastic
- Can be used for TDS upto 2000 ppm. Please use a TDS meter to find out the correct TDS of your water source before buying a water purifier
- Product Dimensions: Length 36.1cm X Width 35cm X Height 44.70cm, has a storage tank capacity of upto 8 Liters under running water
- Water storage capacity 9 Liter ; Filter Type: Sediment Filter 20 micron, Pre Carbon filter, Sediment Filter 5 micron, Post Carbon/ MAT filter ; Membrane Type: RO Membrane, UF Membrane ; Storage Tank Material: ABS food grade plastic with germ block technology
- Filtration capacity: 13.5LPH ; Pump: 1.0 LPM ; Filter Type: Sediment Filter 20 micron, Pre Carbon filter, Sediment Filter 5 micron, Post Carbon/ MAT filter ; Storage Tank Material: ABS food grade plastic with germ block technology ; Installation Type: Wall Mount
- HUL Pureit Advanced Pro Mineral RO+UV provides 6-stage purification to ensure 100% RO water. It enriches water with minerals like calcium and magnesium to provide pure and sweet drinking water
- Color: Black, Capacity: 7 litres, Power: 36 watts, Input Water Temperature: 10˚ to 40˚C, Operative Input voltage: 110 -240V;50Hz, Material tank type: Food grade engineered plastic
- Included in the box: Water Purifier, Installation Kit, External Sediment Filter
Eureka Forbes Aquasure from Aquaguard Delight 7-litres Table Top/Wall Mountable RO+UV+MTDS (White) Water Purifier2 new from Rs. 8,699
- This Aquaguard water purifier saves Upto 60% water-Ordinary RO+UV water purifiers end up wasting 50-75% water.Aquaguard water purifiers with superior RO+Uv+MTDS technology purify water and regulate its taste to save up to 60%* water.
- White, Capacity: 7 liters tank, Power: 230 watts ; Input Water Temperature: 10 - 40°C and Operating Input Voltage: 150 V - 270 V AC/50 Hz, Material Tank Type- Food Grade Plastic ; Smart LED indication shows Power On, Purification On, Tank Full Status. Overflow Protection : Yes
- Multiple purification by RO+UV+UF +TDS Control process which removes even dissolved impurities and such as arsenic, rust, pesticides and fluorides, and kills bacteria and viruses to make water 100% pure and suitable for drinking
- TDS control system allows adjustment of tds level of purified water which retains essential natural minerals in drinking water
- UV LED protection in the storage tank to keep purified water pure for longer periods
- Ultraviolet. Ultra-fine. Ultra-safe- 5stage purification process. For water purified times over.
- Colour: Black; Power: 28 watts; Input Water Temperature: 5°C to 45°C; Operative Input VOLTAGE: 150 ~300V AC, 50 Hz; Material Tank Type : Virgin food -grade ABS
- Flow rate 30 LPH (@25 psi feed pressure)
- Can be used for TDS upto 200ppm
- 26 cms (Length)x 46 cms (Width) x 38 cms (Height)
- 1-Year* Warranty on all electrical and functional part, except UV lam and filters (* X2 model is suggested for TDS up to 200ppm and hardness up to 120 ppm).
Eureka Forbes Aquaguard Marvel 8L RO+UV e-boiling+MTDS with Active Copper Water Purifier (White & Black)3 new from Rs. 11,999
- Mineral Guard Technology retains essential minerals in your water. Chemi-Block remove excess chlorine and organic impurities
- 1 year warranty on RO membrane
- White & Black, Capacity: 8 liters tank, Power: 230 watts ; Input Water Temperature: 10 - 40°C and Operating Input Voltage: 150 V - 280 V AC/50 Hz, Material Tank Type- Food Grade Plastic, Compact & Reliable design to treat Multiple Sources of Water: (Tanker / Borewell / Tap). UV Lamp : 4 Watts
- Color: Black, Capacity: 10 litres, Power: 36 watts, Input Water Temperature: 10˚ to 40˚C, Operative Input voltage: 110 -240V;50Hz, Material tank type: Food grade engineered plastic
- This water purifier provides advanced 7 stage purification to ensure 100% RO water. It enriches water with essential minerals to provide safe and sweet drinking water
- Can be used for TDS up to 2000 ppm. Designed to treat multiple sources of water: Borewell, Tanker, or Tap water.
- Brand name: V-Guard
- It has a wide surface area for better water flow and higher efficiency
- Removes TDS, heavy metals and microbes
Hul Pureit Ultima RO+UV Water Purifier
This is the Most Popular and the Best Water Purifier. Highly Rated Product from HUL. HUL Pureit Ultima RO+UV Water Purifier comes with an advanced alert system. It lets you know days before the Germ Kill cartridge stops working. This way, you actually have enough time to act and be ready with the replacement.
It also has various features like the Neon Flash Belt that lights up whenever the water purifier is used. In addition, the TDS modulator improves the taste of your drinking water. No Doubt this water purifier is the Best Water Purifier in India for home.
Key Product Features
- 100% water passes through RO and UV to give completely safe water
- Senses water up to 5000 times every sec to show the quality of input and output water
- 6 stage purification with Stunning Looks
- It has amazing LED displays
- Tank capacity is 10 litre
- Digital Advance alert system
- Alerts 15 days before the end of life of Germkill Kit
- Soft-touch water dispensing
- Easily dispenses water with just a press of a button
Purit Ultima RO+UV Purifier: How It’s 6 Stage Purification Works
Listen What Customers Say About Ultima RO+UV Purifiers
Kent Grand Plus 8 Litre Mineral RO+UV Water Purifier
This is the Most Popular & Highly Rated. Best Product in this Price Range
Key Product Features
- Elegant design with transparent cover and purified water level indicator
- Easy wall-mounted installation.
- Its Storage Capacity is 8 Liters.
- Has Double purification by RO and UV/UF with TDS controller
- ABS Food Grade plastic body ensures unbreakable and durability.
- It consumes only 60 Watt power.
- Faster Purification Rate of 15 liters/Hour
- Maximum it can purify 75 Litres/Day
- Computer-controlled operation with filter change alarm and UV fail alarm
- ABS construction for corrosion-free lifespan.
- It is suitable for water from all sources such as bore well, overhead tank, water tankers, and municipal water supply.
5 Reason Why choose KENT Water Purifiers
Best Water Purifier Buying Guide
It is estimated that more than one billion people across the world do not have access to safe drinking water. In India, this number is over 200 million. Even with extensive efforts to bring clean water to remote areas, there are still many who cannot safely drink from their taps or wells.
The only option for millions of Indians has been bottled water but it comes at a price! These days, many homes in the developed world rely on an under-the-sink reverse osmosis
Types of Water Purifiers
A water purifier is a device that removes harmful substances such as bacteria and other contaminants from water. There are several types of water purifiers available in the market.
The most common type is the countertop reverse osmosis system, which is installed on a kitchen sink. There are also portable options for people who like to camp or go hiking. These include a UV light water purifier or a water purifying straw.
Purifiers come in many different forms. This article, which is about water purifiers, will focus on four types of purifiers: point-of-use, whole-house, under the counter and bottled.
You can read more about these types on the website waterfilteradvisory.com A point-of-use water purifier is an appliance that treats water at the point at which it will be consumed, such as a kitchen sink or a bathroom sink.
How to choose a water purifier
When it comes to choosing purifiers, there are a number of factors that you need to take into consideration. In this article, I will only focus on the most important factors to consider when buying a water purifier.
These include size, capacity, and the best usage for your purpose. You can buy on online or through offline stores. There are plenty of online stores that sell water purifiers at discounted rates.
If you are looking to buy large capacity purifiers which are big in size, you should visit offline retail stores which offer quality products at nominal rates.
Water purification has become a necessity in today’s world. We have to drink water, and we also have to produce clean water for use in our house. If you are using a normal water filter, you might be getting bacteria-laden water.
But there are lots of options available for you to choose from when you go out for shopping for a water purifier. You should check the following things before making a purchase:. Check the filter life This is the most important thing to look at before making your purchase. The filter should be good enough to last for six months.
The importance of water purifiers in India
In India, the quality of water is a serious problem. As per the World Health Organization, 490 million people in India lack access to clean drinking water.
This is one of the reasons why India has more than 1.8 million annual deaths due to water-related diseases. With an increasing number of people buying water purifiers in India, we can hope for better health for all.
According to data from the CDC, “each year, more than 48 million people in the US become ill with a diarrheal illness”. The vast majority of these illnesses are due to contaminated water. Whether it is from bacteria, parasites, or chemicals, proper purification is essential for drinking water.
This fact alone makes water purifiers an excellent investment for anyone who wants to live a healthy lifestyle. Although the most common type of water purifier is the refrigerator filter, there are many other types that remove impurities from your drinking water and make it healthier. Don’t Be
Water purifiers for specific needs
Water purifiers are the best solution for anyone who is looking for a healthier lifestyle. You will find water purifiers for specific needs and you can choose among them as per your requirement.
Depending upon the way you use water and your lifestyle, you can choose a water purifier as per your needs. If you live in an area where there is high fluoride content in the water, you should consider buying a reverse osmosis water purifier to get rid of this problem.
If you drink more than two glasses of milk on a daily basis and are looking to cut down on the extra calories, you
Water purifiers are one of the most important items in the house. They play a major role in our day to day life. We use them for different purposes, such as treating water for drinking and cooking, treating water for fish, etc.
All these activities require different Water Purifier types. Below is an overview of some of the popular Water Purifier types that you can use in your home. Countertop Water Purifier: This type of Water Purifier can be installed on countertops and used for treating drinking water. They come with a few additional features, such as an electronic display.
Which is the Best Water Purifier in India for use?
The features, requirement of water, and most importantly the cost of the RO Water Purifier is analyzed. The following three RO Water Purifiers are best for a small family and selected as the Best 6 RO Water Purifiers. Buy one of the Water Purifier from the list.
Which is the Best RO Water Purifiers in India?
The features, requirement of water, and most importantly the cost of the RO Water Purifier is analyzed. The following three RO Water Purifiers are best for small families and selected as the Best 10 RO Water Purifiers in India.